We appreciate all the interest in our products, our story and why we do what we do, and are very grateful for all of you who takes time to write about us and spread the word. If you want to know more, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will always find time to share our story with you in person, on the phone or via mail.
Ingenio Local , Sonido Fiel hecho a mano . ED No 563 Marzo 2017
- TOP 1! ¨12 Curiosos productos que exporta Colombia y que seguramente no conocías"
- Revista Axxis Colombia los 100 diseños del 2013 seleccionados por AXXIS. Ed. Noviembre.
- Revista Habitar .Hallazgo.Todo tiempo pasado suena mejor .Pg 10 Ed.Jueves 26 de Junio 2014 Numero 259
- "I've seen a few amplification speakers on the market, but they were made of flimsy plastic and didn't offer much of an experience. The Houd Passive speakers don't simply amplify, but offer a complete experience that will work with any iPad or iPhone. What's more, the sustainable product will look fantastic in a bedroom, office or living area because of it's ergonomically crafted body and elegantly finished surface."
- "speakers create novel two types different amplification: A completely sound natural (and eco-friendly) that improves sound quality of mobile device you connect, and other traditional active audio components. Yes, with a design ultramodern minimalist."
- "The result: two styles of handmade http://www.urbandaddy.com/articles/print/22900speakers ensconced in wood native to their homeland."
- "Italy: L'estetica è ovviamente retrò con l'aspetto massiccio del legno che contrasta con il design minimal del melafonino ma soprattutto della tavoletta che una posta lì sopra sembra uno schermo uscito da un film anni '70. La base solida e stabile ne fanno il classico accessorio da scrivania: portarselo dietro infatti non è poi così comodo."
- "A non- powered, passive wooden speaker, houd is caked in black lacquered Colombian wood to amplify your iPads."